The DVE programme is designed with a balanced curriculum covering generic skills, vocational and student development modules which boosts the all-round development of students.
Diversified programmes to suit various interests
- Our programmes offer a balanced curriculum with professional skills, generic skills, and whole person development modules to enhance students’ academic and professional development.
- We offer over 10 professional programmes to cater to students’ interests and needs.
Credit-based systems with flexible and seamless progression pathway
- Students can choose relevant modules to study and attain different exit awards according to their development needs.
- Students who have attained a DVE award can articulate to the Higher Diploma programmes currently offered by VTC’s member institutions.
- Upon graduation, students can enroll in the Earn & Learn Pilot Scheme, and receive on-the-job training while earning a stable income.
- The curriculum is designed with reference to the general descriptors of the Qualifications Framework by the HKSAR Government. Qualifications are well-recognised for both employment and further studies.
- Vocational English
- Vocational Chinese
- Information Technology
Student development modules
- Life Skills Education
- Social Skills Education
- Physical Education
- Business and Services
- Design and Information Technology
*Students can choose a vocational programme from the above three sectors according to personal interests.
*Formerly named "Diploma in Vocational Education"